- I never bought a copy of the Battlefield Earth movie after watching it in theaters, but I did buy the book and read it.
- I never knew that a 32X game I own called Spider-Man: Web of Fire is worth more than $100 until today.
- I never read Isaac Asimov's Foundation books although own some of the books and want to read them someday (I have too many books to read as it is).
- I never could get into Dune. I'm sorry.
- I never dressed up as a character at science fiction conventions, although I did enjoy seeing Darth Vader.